Welcome to !mpact City
We are a new church plant coming soon to Fayetteville NC and the surrounding area. !mpact City is not just a church in the community, but a church for the community. We believe that there is a place for everyone and we want to come alongside each other to find that place. Doing life together should look like a melting pot of various colors and backgrounds not putting more or less value on either.
PREVIEW SERVICES COMING SOON
We are starting regular Sunday services very soon. We'd love to get to know you. Join us!
Meet Our Pastors
John and Suzette Miller
John, a 13 year Marine Corps veteran and Suzette, Air Force retiree met in Okinawa, Japan.
Pastor John (PJ) grew up in Watonga, Oklahoma. His mantra "Nothing is too hard for the Lord” equips his forward thinking. John’s transparency about life and delivery of the Word of God helps others visualize a transformed life and its influence/impact. He holds degrees in Business Management and Christian Ministry. PJ strives to honor God and help as many people grow in Christ, live in Community, and show Compassion to others.
Suzette’s call is ministering to women who feel fragmented. She is candid about her success and failures. Suzette’s real-life personal and professional experiences assists her with encouraging women to become spiritually, mentally, and physically healthy. Suzette obtained a Bachelor of Science in Workforce Education from Southern Illinois University Carbondale and is pursuing a Master of Christian Ministry through Oral Roberts University.
John and Suzette are proud parents to: Chelvin, Bryce, Xavier, Kayla, Jordyn, Kayleigh, and Elijah.
• The Holy Bible, and only the Bible, is the authoritative Word of God. It alone is the final authority in determining all doctrinal truths. In its original writing, it is inspired, infallible and inerrant (2Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Proverbs 30:5; Romans 16:25-26).
• There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and co-eternal (I John 5:7; Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; Luke 1:35; Isaiah 9:6; Hebrews 3:7-11).
• We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ; His death, burial, and resurrection. Salvation is a gift from God, not a result of our good works or of any human efforts (Ephesians 2:8-9; Galatians 2:16, 3:8; Titus 3:5; Romans 10:9-10; Acts 16:31; Hebrews 9:22).
• Following faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the new convert is commanded by the Word of God to be baptized in water (by submersion) in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38).
The Lord's Supper
• A unique time of communion in the presence of God when the elements of bread and grape juice (the Body and Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ) are taken in remembrance of Jesus' sacrifice on the Cross (Matthew 26:26-29; Mark 16:16; Acts 8:12, 36-38; 10:47-48; 1Corinthians 10:16, 11:23-25).
We are a group of people helping others meet and follow Jesus.
JOIN OUR LAUNCH TEAM
Join us on this journey as we launch !mpact City. Contact us below and we would love to get you connected with our Launch Team.